[NAFEX] Subject: Nafex posting problem and now Summer!

Toni Pralle toni.pralle at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 19:58:44 EST 2009

<<   I don't receive alot of your posts.  The problem is that some of you
are
posting to NAFEX in html.  NAFEX can't handle html! You have to switch to
Plain Text because, when you don't, all I get is, "An html attachment was
scrubbed."<<

Good luck getting anyone to change. I've been singing that song for over a
year. SO I figured what they had to say wasn't important enough to them and
I quit worrying about it. I do read the posts that do come through and that
keeps me plenty entertained.

And now for the GOOD NEWS! We are going to melt tomorrow! I am so excited I
can hardly wait. And it was 11 degrees ABOVE zero today!!! Sun, too! 60 days
more or less and I'll be playing in the dirt!!!!!!!!! My snowdrifts are up
to the top fence wire. How much water will that melt into? First dog
building is taking in water. Just a little but I bet there will be more
soon. And I'll have a river between the house and the barn. I did remember
to move the bagged bedding tonight. I'm ready, bring it on!

--
Toni in zone 4 Iowa USA
http://www.stopanimalid.org/