[NAFEX] orchard ladder

Ginda Fisher list at ginda.us
Thu May 29 18:37:42 EDT 2008

I also have a "Little Giant" ladder.  I don't have trees that need
pruning and are tall enough to need more than a kitchen stepladder
(which is much lighter and easier to carry around) but we use it to
change lightbulbs in difficult spots, to get on top of the roof, to
hang swings in the oak trees, and for all the other things
suburbanites use ladders for.  It's especially good if you need
stability on uneven ground, as you can set the two sides to different
lengths.  But it is wide on both sides, not just one side like the
tripod.

One year we brought it to the neighborhood Christmas-tree set up.
(The families around a dead end collectively put up a large x-mas
tree that needs to be supported with wires strung from nearby
houses.)  The next year two other families had purchased the same
ladder.  It's a great ladder.

Ginda