[NAFEX] Ladder Recommendations

Erdman, James ErdmanJ at uwstout.edu
Thu May 29 08:57:47 EDT 2008

Hello

A number of years ago we bought a wood Baldwin orchard ladder at a
regional growers' supply place.  We got the 2 leg style that comes to a
point, and it works well.  I am thinking of buying or making a 3 leg one
for those times when it would be helpful.

http://www.peterbaldwinarts.com/ladders/

I think that we got a 12 foot ladder, and sometimes I wish it was a 14
footer, but extra height has its disadvantages, too.

Jim, in Menomonie, WI