[NAFEX] required time to set Imidan before rain

Ed Fackler ed.fackler at gmail.com
Sun May 25 08:25:19 EDT 2008

Al:

     To deal with the situation below regarding the efficiency/adhesion of
Imidan (and others) I'd suggest the use of a sticker/spreader/UV inhibitor.
Nu-Film 17 was my choice years back and there may be others which have the
same capacity to do the job.

     I could easily get 14 days of protection from Imidan using it.

ed