[NAFEX] Melons anyone?

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Sun May 18 12:19:40 EDT 2008

The late Prof. Elwyn Meader, one of NAFEX's founding members, developed
Golden Midget watermelon for cool, short seasons.  In NH where it
originated, it's ready in about 70 days.  It was so early here in
Oregon it got overripe before I realized it was ready.
-Lon Rombough
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
A video about The Grape Grower :