[NAFEX] NAFEX online payments NOW AVAILABLE for membership payments and donations

William C. Garthright billg at inebraska.com
Mon May 12 22:37:17 EDT 2008

> I am pleased to announce that online payments for donations as well as memberships are available right now on the NAFEX webpage...

Nice job. Thanks!

> Donations must be made separately at this time.  I'm currently researching shopping carts that will allow automatic totalling but this is a little ways off.

Yes, you'd probably get more donations if we could just add a little
extra to our membership dues.

Other than that, it looks fine, though I haven't actually used it yet.
My membership expires this summer, though, so it won't be long.

Thanks again,

Bill
Lincoln, NE (zone 5)

--
The test of courage comes when we are in the minority. The test of
tolerance comes when we are in the majority. - Ralph W. Sockman