[NAFEX] Anybody got Winter Banana scionwood?

Lucky Pittman lucky.pittman at murraystate.edu
Tue May 6 11:52:05 EDT 2008

I know it's getting pretty late into the season, but I had an email
from a fellow in CO who was looking for some Winter Banana scionwood
to use to rework a pair of young callery pears in his yard so that he
could try his hand at fostering several different apple varieties
onto these trees next year.

Does anyone have, or know anyone who might have some
dormant-collected Winter Banana apple scionwood available?  His
calleries are just now finishing up their bloom period, so he's just
now coming into his grafting window.

Thanks,
Lucky

Lucky Pittman