[NAFEX] Sib-C peach seed

dmnorton at royaloakfarmorchard.com dmnorton at royaloakfarmorchard.com
Fri Feb 29 14:42:21 EST 2008

I just finished doing a seminar on "Growing Cold Hardy Peaches in Zone
5(4b)" at the Chicago Botanic Garden this past Sunday afternoon.  The
rootstocks I covered and use here at Royal Oak Farm are:

Lovell-A standard here in Northern Illinois- We had about 400 peach trees
that produced for 15 years on Lovell and saw temps of -20 to -25 before we
began removing them.  We replaced them with:
Tennessee Natural
Bailey Seedling
Halford Seedling

If anyone would like my Power Point notes, request them off-list and I will
e-mail you a PDF file.  I will eventually be posting them on my blog, but am
short on time right now.

Dennis Norton
Royal Oak Farm Orchard
http://www.royaloakfarmorchard.com