[NAFEX] Mini-Sweet Plum

Kathryn Mathews kathmath at charterinternet.com
Fri Feb 29 10:05:36 EST 2008

If it's a sand or beach plum, I'm wondering if it is a strain or variety
that has been selected for sweetness, fresh edibility, etc.  I recall a sand
or beach plum discusssion on this site a month or two ago.  The information
from most people who had tried them was that most are thorny, small, not
particularily productive or tasty.  They do seem to be very hardy and of
manageable size.  For these reasons, I'd be very interested if someone had
come up with something that was also tasty and productive.
Kathryn Mathews
Southern Minnesota

This notice is required by IRS Circular 230, which regulates written
communications about federal tax matters between tax advisors and their
clients.  To the extent the preceding correspondence and/or any attachment
is a written tax advice communication, it is not a full “covered opinion.”
Accordingly, this advice is not intended and cannot be used for the purpose
of avoiding penalties that may be imposed by the IRS.