[NAFEX] rust control, copper and boron

growyourown at earthlink.net growyourown at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 29 07:14:02 EST 2008

Jim,
   I believe it is the late leaf rust in red raspberries and the orange rust in blackberries.My impression was that it goes beyond just rust in berries. Other diseases in and other plant genera. I dont know any specifics. He did mention helping some highway dept. out west with dieback in Ealeagnus. A broad range of plants and disease were talked about. Everything from wheat to oak trees. The soil copper ppms vary depending on the species.
  He gets much of his info for this through the American Phytopathological Society.  APS.
  Below is a link.
Mark

http://www.apsnet.org/