[NAFEX] list not getting through?

John S swim_at_svc at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 28 16:47:05 EST 2008

Tanis,

  I, too, have been having problems.  I've been shutdown several times and use Yahoo.  Thanks for the suggestion about using a second email.

  John

tanis cuff <tanistanis at hotmail.com> wrote:

Silly question, I know, because how could you tell unless you check the archives. But I've been receiving posts rather promptly into this hotmail address, but only after a few/several days into my yahoo address. (Long-ish story why I have NAFEXlist to 2 addresses...) Last NAFEXpost to my yahoo-mail was dated several days ago, an auto-generated notice from the List Bounces that my subscription would be cancelled unless I replied... within fewer days than it took the message to arrive!

I've been having other problems w/ yahoo-mail recently, slow/lost NAFEXlist is only one symptom. Anyone else seeing this problem? Should I seek assist from the List Admin., or does someone care to walk me thru corrections off-list?

THANKS for any help!

No exceptions.

NAFEX web site: http://www.nafex.org/