[NAFEX] list not getting through?

tanis cuff tanistanis at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 28 16:40:50 EST 2008

Silly question, I know, because how could you tell unless you check the archives.  But I've been receiving posts rather promptly into this hotmail address, but only after a few/several days into my yahoo address.  (Long-ish story why I have NAFEXlist to 2 addresses...)  Last NAFEXpost to my yahoo-mail was dated several days ago, an auto-generated notice from the List Bounces that my subscription would be cancelled unless I replied... within fewer days than it took the message to arrive!

I've been having other problems w/ yahoo-mail recently, slow/lost NAFEXlist is only one symptom.  Anyone else seeing this problem?  Should I seek assist from the List Admin., or does someone care to walk me thru corrections off-list?

THANKS for any help!