[NAFEX] backpack sprayers

Jerrydana5 at aol.com Jerrydana5 at aol.com
Sat Feb 23 23:03:23 EST 2008

OK-how do these backpack sprayers work?  I have a "trombone" sprayer  and
have been very pleased with it.  The 2 or 3  gallon pump sprayers  just don't
have the power to get up to the tops of my trees, plus they have to  be
continuously pumped up again.  I can get to the tops of my trees with  the trombone
sprayer, but carrying the bucket around is kind of a pain.  I  have about 28
trees.  How do you pump and re-pump the backpack  sprayers?  They seem like they
would be very handy, except re-pumping  them.  And what is the highest you can
spray? I need to trim some of my  trees back, but will still need to get up
probably 16 feet.  Jerry in  southern Indiana

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)