[NAFEX] Digest...(Back Pack Sprayer/ Anthony Curcio)

tanis cuff tanistanis at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 20 16:28:00 EST 2008

I agree too.  If you are doing any real volume of stuff, and have lanes & trails, then you want a larger tank on a cart, preferably w/ a powered pump for the sprayer!

Heads up: I HAVE tripped & fallen while using a back-pack sprayer, and even w/o the actual fall, it reminded that I really don't want to have more than 3 gallons + sprayer weight on my back.