[NAFEX] http://www.ibiblio.org- password?

William C. Garthright billg at inebraska.com
Wed Feb 20 14:35:37 EST 2008

> OK- this is beginning to make more sense. I don't remember picking a password when I subscribed about 2 yrs ago...I probably kept the email that came when I subscribed, but our computer was fried last year with a lightning surge and we lost files.  How do I find out what my password is ?

Once a month, everyone on this list gets an email with the subject line,
"lists.ibiblio.org mailing list memberships reminder." The message
starts, "This is a reminder, sent out once a month, about your
lists.ibiblio.org mailing list memberships.  It includes your
subscription info and how to use it to change it or unsubscribe from a
list."

Just scroll to the bottom of that message and it will show your
subscription information, including your password. Or at least, it does
for me. It's sent on the first of each month, so you should get the next
one on March 1.

Or you could try sending an email message to
mailman-owner at lists.ibiblio.org - that's supposedly for questions or
problems. Whoever handles that should be able to tell you your password.

> Thanks for all the info on dormant spraying and when to prune!!

Thanks from here, too! It's been great!

Bill
Lincoln, NE

--
This whole religion business suffers from the 'Onward, Christian
Soldiers' bit. There's too much talk about soldiers and marching and