[NAFEX] backpack sprayers

tanis cuff tanistanis at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 20 10:58:50 EST 2008

I don't think Solo ever designed one.  I use my Solo for 2 gallons & less, because my hand-held fell apart.  I have another backpack sprayer equipped with a hip-strap, but it leaks pretty badly and the wand design was less than durable; the company I think has gone out of business because when I replaced the wand I had to patch from others.

I just tried a search on "commercial horticultural supply catalog" and got a nice assortment of websites to choose from.