[NAFEX] http://www.ibiblio.org- password?

Dianne Stephany iluvdanc at rochester.rr.com
Wed Feb 20 08:13:20 EST 2008

Chris Garriss wrote:
> The password it wants is your listserv password, which may or may not be
> the same as your e-mail password.  Depends on what you picked when you
> subscribed.....
>> http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/private/nafex/

OK- this is beginning to make more sense. I don't remember picking a
password when I subscribed about 2 yrs ago...I probably kept the email that
came when I subscribed, but our computer was fried last year with a
lightning surge and we lost files.  How do I find out what my password is ?

Thanks for all the info on dormant spraying and when to prune!!

Dianne Stephany,
Zone 5, Rochester,NY