[NAFEX] http://www.ibiblio.org

William C. Garthright billg at inebraska.com
Tue Feb 19 17:27:56 EST 2008

> Now what!  And we want new members to wade through this maze?

I think there might be some confusion about this link. We use
ibiblio.org right now, for this list, but there's no need to ever go to
that website. The link was just posted to demonstrate what a large
variety of groups are hosted there, nothing more. You can browse the
site if you're interested, but that's all.

Other URLS were posted as suggested changes to this email list, but not
this one. It was just an FYI, I believe.

Bill

--
Most institutions demand unqualified faith; but the institution of
science makes skepticism a virtue. - Robert K. Merton