[NAFEX] backpack sprayers

Mark & Helen Angermayer hangermayer at isp.com
Tue Feb 19 16:25:15 EST 2008

Rivka & Jolyn,

I've looked at the Solo website and it doesn't seem any of their sprayers (except the battery powered) have a hip/waist belt.  Am I missing it?  I'm interested in Solo for the simple reason they appear to sell a 5ft. spray wand as an accessory.

The trombone sprayer is a pretty neat idea and seems to work for my son's super soaker, but I move around a lot and it looks like it would take three arms to move the bucket and spray at the same time.

I share ownership of a 25 gallon sprayer, and have a smaller hand sprayer, but I'd like something a little more intermediate.

Thanks,
Mark