[NAFEX] Lightweight(?) Sprayer

Jim Fruth jfruth at tds.net
Tue Feb 19 14:20:54 EST 2008

    Do you want a REALLY light-weight sprayer?
    I've got a battery operated 12 gallon sprayer that I pull around like a
kid's 'Radio Flyer' toy wagon.  I bought the sprayer from NorthernTool.com
(They send me a print copy).  I bought the sprayer intended for spot
spraying that would be pulled by an ATV.  I also bought some wagon wheels
and took it all to a welder asking him to make it into a 'pull behind' like
a child's wagon.  The battery platform is mounted on what would have been
the drawbar and the 12 volt deep-cell battery is held down with a bungee
cord.
    Boy am I glad I didn't buy a backpack sprayer!

Jim Fruth
Brambleberry Farm
Pequot Lakes, MN  56472
For jams, jellies & syrups: