[NAFEX] Cider Making

dmnorton at royaloakfarmorchard.com dmnorton at royaloakfarmorchard.com
Tue Feb 19 14:08:47 EST 2008

Roger Yepsin in his little book Apples gives the following list of "American" grown apples for cider:

SWEET

Baldwin, Red Delicious, Golden Delicious, Cortland, Rome, Empire, Grimes Golden, Tolman Sweet, Fameuse, Golden Russet

TART

Winesap, Jonathan, Stayman, York Imperial, Newtown Pippin, Macoun, Northern Spy, Rhode Island Greening, Wealthy, McIntosh

Dennis Norton
Royal Oak Farm Orchard
http://www.royaloakfarmorchard.com
http://www.revivalhymn.com