[NAFEX] backpack sprayers

tanis cuff tanistanis at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 19 11:01:54 EST 2008

For smaller jobs, 2 gallons or less, I prefer a hand-held.  This is also better for those jobs where you'll be spraying some and pausing to do something else-- it's easier to set down than a back-pack type.

For back-pack sprayer, try to find one which has a hip- or even a waist-strap.  This gets some of the weight off your shoulders, and really makes the job less tiring.