[NAFEX] http://www.ibiblio.org/

Steve sdw12986 at aol.com
Tue Feb 19 00:29:06 EST 2008

...And then what? I tried doing that just to see what was there. I got
nafex.org in the box but there is nothing.... wait... I went back and I
see we can bring up nafex.org and write something to search for. So it
searches for things that are located in the nafex.org web site. Well not
extremely useful but not completely worthless either.