[NAFEX] Electonic info and organization publicity

Martha L. Davis martha_davis at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 18 19:50:02 EST 2008

I have to admit how one finds out about organizations and what interactions they host seems very happenstance.  I've been a member of seeds savers exchange for years, but managed to not know about their bulletin board until it was mentioned on NAFEX email list.

I think that I like some of the back and forth of the email, but there are definitely times when I would like to be much more efficient and have something more searchable.  It also clogs up my email space when there is a lot of activity like now.  It is hard to keep up.  It is also true that I may develop interest in topics that I would have discarded a year or three ago. It seems like both things might be good.

Martha