[NAFEX] http://www.ibiblio.org/

William C. Garthright billg at inebraska.com
Mon Feb 18 16:12:39 EST 2008

> When I put http://www.ibiblio.org/ into my browser, I get a dance company's web page.

Heh, heh. No, that's it. I think they're just highlighting the many
resources available there. It seems to be dance right now, but there's a
lot more available. Try the other link I posted, or browse the
collection index on the left side of the page.

Bill

--
The deepest sin against the human mind is to believe things without
evidence. Science is simply common sense at its best - that is, rigidly