[NAFEX] Yahoo groups listservs

William C. Garthright billg at inebraska.com
Mon Feb 18 14:07:36 EST 2008

> I don't belong to Yahoo itself, but am a member of an email listserve
> hosted by Yahoo.

I see,... I think. I didn't realize you could get Yahoo groups without
registering (it's free, but still requires a user name and password).

This 'email listserve' must be different from regular Yahoo groups,
then? Because I don't get any ads from those. (If I did, it probably
wouldn't matter much, because my email settings don't allow such things
unless I specifically OK it.)

Well, unless the Yahoo 'email listserve' offered advantages over this
ibiblio list (apparently not), I don't know why we'd consider that,
anyway. But I appreciate the clarification.

Thanks!

Bill

--
An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind. - Gandhi