[NAFEX] Yahoo groups listservs

Diane Whitehead voltaire at islandnet.com
Mon Feb 18 11:22:45 EST 2008

I belong to 15 Yahoo groups, and don't get ads.  There is important
information at the bottom of each message, about how to get to the
archives or unsubscribe, but ibiblio does that, too.  That information
can be longer than the message, if someone sends a very short
message.  And of course, if several people reply without removing
original messages, then the information pieces can double, triple or
quadruple, making for a big message.

Diane Whitehead