[NAFEX] ikonboard, a better solution to a listserver

Kathryn Mathews kathmath at charterinternet.com
Mon Feb 18 10:22:31 EST 2008

Me too.  It doesn't seem that the volume we are currently generating (except
for this discussion on membership and web alternatves) is too large to have
coming into my email every day.  If we regularily got a lot more postings to
the mailing list it would be overwhelming and then it would make sense to go
to a bulletin board, but until that happens, I'd just as soon keep it the
way it is.
Kathryn Mathews

This notice is required by IRS Circular 230, which regulates written
communications about federal tax matters between tax advisors and their
clients.  To the extent the preceding correspondence and/or any attachment
is a written tax advice communication, it is not a full "covered opinion."
Accordingly, this advice is not intended and cannot be used for the purpose
of avoiding penalties that may be imposed by the IRS.