[NAFEX] Yahoo groups listservs

Road's End Farm organic87 at frontiernet.net
Mon Feb 18 08:43:14 EST 2008

I don't like Yahoo listserve because all the email posts (at least to
the one such I'm on) come through full of ads, taking up a large
portion of the email window and making the actual post hard to read. I
much prefer ibiblio, and have recommended to the Yahoo group I'm on
that they switch.

Maybe ibiblio can set up similar options with the advantages you see in
Yahoo groups? (I believe digest mode at least is already available) or
maybe there's a possible alternate host with both sets of advantages?

--Rivka
Finger Lakes NY; zone 5 mostly