[NAFEX] ikonboard, a better solution to a listserver

Road's End Farm organic87 at frontiernet.net
Sun Feb 17 20:20:35 EST 2008

Oh I read it. I want to see a better argument against the email list
than that somebody thinks it is "antique". (I'm not saying there are no
better arguments; I just haven't seen any yet that convinced me.
Opinions will vary, I'm sure.)

Of course, you're posting this to a group in which the word "antique"
(as in "antique apple") is most often a compliment.