[NAFEX] Electronic membership

Robert Mullins mullins at gaelicmysts.com
Sun Feb 17 14:31:56 EST 2008

Mr. Fruth,

I have enjoyed all the valuable advice that I have seen you give over
the months I have been subscribed.  As far as your concerns;

1.  You don't have to sign in to READ the forums only to 'reply' to them.
2.  Bulletin boards would be an easy way to manage those who contribute
financially and those who don't.
3.  I am merely offering my help, nothing more.  I don't make the
decisions  I am only introducing options.
4.  The password is under YOUR control, you can make it like your other
passwords to make it easier to remember.
5.  I find it hard to believe that people will cancel their memberships
simply because they have to remember a forum password.  There's just too
many valuable people with great knowledge like yourself on the list.

But for what it's worth, I completely understand your objections to
remember yet another password.  I personally have to manage many due to
my vocational proclivities, and it does get a bit obnoxious.

-with much respect

-rob