[NAFEX] test bulletin board

Road's End Farm organic87 at frontiernet.net
Sun Feb 17 13:05:09 EST 2008

It's still very hard on the eyes. There's a reason black type on white
background has been so common for the last few hundred years: it's much
more readable than pretty much anything on a colored background.

As near as I can tell, the registration process seems to work OK in
Firefox on Max X; though I haven't been approved yet.

I still prefer email lists such as this to website boards, for reasons
I've stated above.