[NAFEX] ibiblio.org???

William C. Garthright billg at inebraska.com
Sun Feb 17 12:17:46 EST 2008

> I Googled ibiblio.org and got 3,110,000 pages to look up.  What did I miss?

Try http://www.ibiblio.org/

Chris also sent me this link: http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/

I've been scared to investigate too far, since I spend too much time on
the Internet, anyway. And there seems to be a LOT to investigate there.

Bill
Lincoln, NE

--
People sometimes try to score debating points by saying, "Evolution is
only a theory." That is correct, but it's important to understand what