[NAFEX] Copying Electronic Pomonas

William C. Garthright billg at inebraska.com
Sat Feb 16 14:47:53 EST 2008

> I wonder how many of the people involved in this discussion (especially about the listserv) have ever looked at the site that hosts this list? Ibiblio.org...

I hadn't. Neat site! Thanks, Chris!

> It seems to me that ibiblio does for many areas what I view the NAFEX list as doing for a single area:  educating, coaching, sharing information, encouraging others.  ...  The list represents a vibrant lively forum.

Good point. And this list seems to work so well, that I'd be cautious
about any changes. You don't often find such an active, friendly,
helpful list as this!

Bill

--
If only God would give me some clear sign! Like making a large deposit
in my name at a Swiss bank. - Woody Allen