[NAFEX] electronic and membership discussion

mangodance bmn at iglou.com
Sat Feb 16 11:58:53 EST 2008

Road's End Farm wrote:
> It should work on all browsers on all platforms; and by "work" I mean
> not just "open the main page" but that all features of the site should
> work. This is less common than some may think. I had a Symantec site, of
> all places, refuse to work properly with Firefox on Mac OS X. -- I just
> checked, and note that the current NAFEX site seems to be working fine
> with both Firefox and Safari on 10.3.9. Thank you, to the current site
> designer (mangodance, is that you?).

I agree with this...and the majority of web designers see this in each
new analysis packet.  But old habits and all...
BTW, I can not take credit for the site as it currently stands.  I made
some additions and corrections only.  We've been waiting for the moving
of the domain.  It will be seamless for users so not to worry.