[NAFEX] electronic and membership discussion

Claude Sweet hortventures at cox.net
Sat Feb 16 11:29:19 EST 2008

All that is necessary is to list the requirement of having a minimum
connection speed, hardware, and software  that the user should have to
utilize the electronic membership.

Logic would assume that individuals who LACK the necessary requirements
would not pay for the electronic membership.

There will always be people who do not want to become part of the
computer age and others that have a comfort zone with technology that
they will not change. This is not necessarily age related.

Putting an organizations goals and objectives on hold because of
alarmist warnings that the changes may cause some people to not renew
has been used as a reason to prevent increases in membership dues for as
long as I can remember.

Claude Sweet
San Diego, CA