[NAFEX] Off topic, investmnent return

Jwlehman at aol.com Jwlehman at aol.com
Sat Feb 16 07:52:49 EST 2008

Off topic subject.

Anyone wanting to see examples of funds that have high returns and how some
have performed the past 10 years contact me off line. I'll send spread sheets
via e/m in either QuattroPro (Corel office spread sheet) or Excell that example
the running values and you can manipulate the amounts taken out and remaining
account values. Once you have them I'll call you by phone, my cost is zip,
and walk you though it. Funds that return 12 % annually over 15 and 20 years
aren't theory, but recorded fact.

I hope 100 of you don't take me up on this. Grin!  But if the response is
great I suppose I could attempt to write an explanation in Layman's language (pun
intended) of a few mutual funds such that it is understandable.  My personal
portfolio is almost 100% in these funds and have been using them for over 20
years.

We do need to take this topic off line.

Jerry Lehman

The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the
Grammy Awards. Go to AOL Music.