[NAFEX] investment return

fuwa fuwa usagi fuwafuwausagi at muchomail.com
Sat Feb 16 02:47:58 EST 2008

It was written:

We're fairly risk-tolerant
and I'd take 12% all day long if I thought I could get it.

My reply:

You can.  If you do not know how then I strongly suggest you hire competent financial advisers.  With the advent of modern portfolio theory, ETFs, and asset allocation 12% is obtainable with lower risk than stocks or bonds alone.

As an example my portfolio is designed to return 17.1% with 9.61 standard deviation.

With a little research you can find a portfolio on-line that has an expected return of 17.15% and a standard deviation of 9.69.

Just a tip,

the fluffy bunny