[NAFEX] electronic and membership discussion

Robert Mullins mullins at gaelicmysts.com
Fri Feb 15 15:29:55 EST 2008

All,

I have been resisting the urge to reply to all this for some time now,
however.....  I am not currently a contributing member of NAFEX, however
I have been planning to be for some time. (I'm lazy I know).  In any
case, my undergraduate was in Marketing and my Masters degree was in
IT.  So with that being said;

1.  I am willing to volunteer to put Pomona into Adobe In-Design.  It is
the gold standard for creating marketing collateral, and for creating
professional looking PDF's.  Whatever I can do to help please let me know.

2.  I am also willing to work with whomever on a website re-design.  I
have created numerous dynamic websites for several clients of whom I
maintain to this day.  I have created forums, dynamic picture galleries,
blogs, etc. etc. etc.

I won't charge for my services at all, and will consider it a labor of
love for NAFEX.  So for what it is worth, I am willing to help if I can.

-rob