[NAFEX] Membership

Jwlehman at aol.com Jwlehman at aol.com
Fri Feb 15 13:52:44 EST 2008

In a message dated 2/15/2008 9:32:46 AM Eastern Standard Time,
ErdmanJ at uwstout.edu writes:

> The renewal notice method, or lack thereof, is a problem.  I have let my
> NAFEX
> membership lapse a number of times, only to notice 4 to 8 months later that
> I hadn't gotten a Pomona for awhile.

Just out of curiosity, how many of you would purchase a Life membership at
$225? Then lapsing membership would be no problem.

Establishing a NAFEX Life Membership has been considered more than once with
the board, and dropped. Frankly I'm the greatest proponent and need support if
this were ever to become a reality.

Jerry

The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the
Grammy Awards. Go to AOL Music.