[NAFEX] Membership

Erdman, James ErdmanJ at uwstout.edu
Fri Feb 15 09:32:01 EST 2008

I think that "You must be subscribed to post" means that you have to be
subscribed to the email list, not to the Pomona, to post an email
message to this list.  I know, however, that when I first joined this
email list, you were supposed to be a member of NAFEX already.  Not sure
when that changed, but I don't think that is a problem.  The renewal
notice method, or lack thereof, is a problem.  I have let my NAFEX
membership lapse a number of times, only to notice 4 to 8 months later
that I hadn't gotten a Pomona for awhile.

Jim Erdman, in Menomonie, WI