[NAFEX] Membership

Jim Fruth jfruth at tds.net
Fri Feb 15 09:28:15 EST 2008

1)  I just now noticed that the 'Membership Renewal Form' and the statement,
"If your address label says 'LAST,'.............." is on the last page.  Had
it been somewhere the index I probably would not have let my membership
lapse.  The inside front cover is blank so I've always presumed that the
outer cover is merely a mailing jacket - I would not have thought that the
renewal form would be where it is.

2)  I just read a post from a fellow in England who says he is not a member.
Is the statement, "You must be subscribed to post", at the end of the list
of messages, just a bit of 'hot air' designed to scare people off?  If this
fellow from England has access to our blog, without being a member, doesn't
everyone else throughout the world?  So, if anyone can post, why are we
talking about SELLING subscriptions?

Jim Fruth
Brambleberry Farm
Pequot Lakes, MN  56472