[NAFEX] Re Membership and online payments...

mangodance bmn at iglou.com
Thu Feb 14 21:58:20 EST 2008

Folks, we had a mandatory freeze on the web move until we had some
background work done.  We're about to move to new webspace and almost
immediately, we'll have a simple link for paypal payments for
membership, donations, registration, etc.  If we can get all the players
together, it will happen by SUN...if not, by next weekend.  I'll let
everyone know as soon as it happens.

Further down the road, I plan to have a good many options available on
the website for online payments...not just paypal.  I'll be making
regular announcements as we progress.  Additional changes are on the way.