[NAFEX] Copying Electronic Pomonas

Jwlehman at aol.com Jwlehman at aol.com
Wed Feb 13 21:31:56 EST 2008

In a message dated 2/13/2008 11:01:05 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jfruth at tds.net writes:

>   If the Mullah of Somewhereistan buys a subscription, then prints the
> Pomona for his subjects (who can't afford to buy a subscription at any
> price), what have we lost?  Nothing!  So what is the problem
?

How do we control the Mullah so he sends only to people who can't honestly
afford membership?  That is one problem. There are also just as many, maybe
more, dishonest Americans than in allthestans.

Don't forget this whole subject was started with the goal of being able to
offer a lower membership rate for out of the US folks who have lower incomes and
whose membership fee is higher due to added postage costs.

There will be dishonest people who rather than ask their grower buddies to
join will tell them, save your membership money, I'll forward my electronic copy
to you. Although I do believe people who dig in the dirt and plant trees have
a lower percentage of dishonesty.

Jerry

The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy
Awards. Go to AOL Music.