[NAFEX] email address locations

Road's End Farm organic87 at frontiernet.net
Wed Feb 13 09:27:00 EST 2008

On Feb 13, 2008, at 8:58 AM, loneroc wrote:

> If you give us your direct e-dress we can send you permission without
> cluttering up the board.

Didn't her address show up in the header of her post?

Emails I get on the NAFEX list show who sent them in the header, as
well as the NAFEX address on both the to and the reply lines. If your
program doesn't do this, maybe it can be adjusted to do so? You can
still hit reply; and then, before sending, delete the NAFEX address and
substitute the sender's address.

As I understand it, email addresses in the main text of the message
should be disguised, to reduce the chance of their being harvested by
spammers.

--Rivka
Finger Lakes NY; zone 5 mostly