[NAFEX] Electronic Pomonas

Spidra Webster spidra at speakeasy.net
Wed Feb 13 00:51:19 EST 2008

On Feb 12, 2008, at 9:35 PM, Claude Sweet wrote:

>  I am a life member and stay out of the way. I am much too busy in
> the skating community to offer advice - someone might consider it
> an offer to volunteer.

Hahahaha!  That reminds me of a famous retort from the Berkeley
Macintosh Users Group.  When someone would complain about something
and suggest something else, the moderators and/or board members would
pleasantly say "Thank you so much for volunteering!"  Heheh.  I
thought that was a very good way of dealing with the type of member
who is very critical but never volunteers.  (Clearly this is not you,
Claude.)

Megan Lynch

Berkeley, CA

NAFEX: I'm in USDA Zone 9b