[NAFEX] Membership, focus, journals, etc...the face of NAFEX

William C. Garthright billg at inebraska.com
Tue Feb 12 21:59:56 EST 2008

> I also think that this list should be restricted to members only if possible.  There are many who will not join if all this information is available on the internet.

Am I the only one here who joined NAFEX because I discovered this list?
I would expect it to be a great recruiting tool. And if you want free
information, there's *plenty* available elsewhere on the Internet.

Also, what's the point of NAFEX if it isn't to share your love of fruit?
If we don't want to do that, why have the organization in the first
place. I think we have to look at what's most important, actual
membership or accomplishing the goal of the group.

Of course, I'm a relatively new member, and certainly not a very
knowledgeable one. I'm really not trying to tell long-term members what
to do, just point out my own angle on this.

Bill
Lincoln, NE

--
It's clearly a budget. It's got a lot of numbers in it. - George W. Bush