[NAFEX] storing scion wood frozen

derry&bill wchase at interchange.ubc.ca
Tue Feb 12 15:48:59 EST 2008

Alexander,

You don't say where you are or what hardiness zone you are in.

I'm in zone 7-8 PNW.

I've never thought of freezing s/w, but I have had a problem with the buds swelling on the Japanese plums and Prunus mumes in a cooler (2-4°C)

Are you freezing Prunus too?

Derry

Bill Chase & Derry Walsh
Aldergrove. B.C., V4W 2E6