[NAFEX] Electronic Pomonas

mangodance bmn at iglou.com
Tue Feb 12 15:37:43 EST 2008

I hate to seem sanguine, but for the most part, electronic distribution
is usually done to keep from raising dues, reducxe costs, make $
available for other things, not reduce the price of membership for a
select few.

To be honest, the price for NAFEX membership is hardly cost-prohibitive
compared to other memberships especially with regard to the size of the
regular publication.  When online payments become available, it makes it
that much easier.  I am all about doing this as value for NAFEX and its
membership.  But I think we'd have angry patrons should we allow folks
to pay less than those who supported the organization for years.

BTW, some orgaizations have a donation fund that allows people to donate
into a pot for overseas memberships.