[NAFEX] storing r/s

Karen Kellogg garuda2 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 12 13:31:18 EST 2008

Derry,

I'm in NW Connecticut, zone 5b.  I expect my rootstock will arrive
late March/early April but I'm not sure.  I've ordered it with other
trees/shrubs, and I don't know if it ships with them (estimated
planting time)  or earlier.

Damp sawdust in a shady spot is how I've stored the saplings until I
could plant them, sounds good for the root stock too.
Karen